PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS
Welcome to Crazy Aaron Enterprises privacy notice for customers.
Crazy Aaron Enterprises respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data which you provide to us when you enter into a contract with us (whether on behalf of an organization orpersonally), make payment to us, make an enquiry to us, visit our website at www.puttyworld.com (regardless of where you visit it from), or otherwise. This privacy notice will also tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. In case of conflict, this privacy notice shall prevail over any contract with us.
Please use the Glossary to understand the meaning of some of the terms used in this privacy notice.
- Important information and who we are
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Crazy Aaron Enterprises collects and processes your personal data which you provide to us when you enter into a contract with us (whether on behalf of an organization or personally), make payment to us, make an inquiry to us, visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from), or otherwise.
We do not collect data relating to children unless we notify you otherwise.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Crazy Aaron Enterprises is the controller and is responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as the “Company”, "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice).
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
Our full details are:
Crazy Aaron Enterprises – for the attention of the data privacy manager
700 East Main Street Norristown, PA 19401
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
This version was last updated in May 2018 and historic versions can be obtained by contacting us.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Third-party links on our website
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
2. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website and systems.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and products.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature of our website. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we will treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data) unless we notify you otherwise. Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences unless we notify you otherwise. Where we do collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you or any information about criminal convictions and offences, we will seek your consent before doing so.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with products). In this case, we may have to cancel a contract you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
3. How is your personal data collected?
We may use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products;
- create an account with us (on our website or otherwise);
- subscribe to our products or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We may collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources. For example, we may sometimes collect additional information from third parties including credit reference agencies or other background check agencies.
We may also record phone conversations we have with you.
4. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via electronic means (such as by email or text message). You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.